To be admitted to Nature's hearth costs nothing. None is excluded, but excludes himself.
You have only to push aside the curtain - Henry David Thoreau
........

The only limits we have are those we give ourselves.

........

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Excuse me ma’am, anything to declare?

Other than lots of great memories that I stashed away, yes sir…I also smuggled a nasty cold back into the country. 

coldflu

I can guarantee the fashionable Parisian styles are not reflected in any way to the over-size PJ’s and fuzzy slippers that have been my wardrobe choice since we returned home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww that is too bad, sorry to hear you are under the weather. Not a nice way to attempt to get back into the grind of things. Hope you recover quickly....sending healthy vibes your way :) xo Catherine

RutsUp said...

Thanks Catherine! I'm sure I'll be back on top of things soon. If I had to do it all over again with the same outcome, I would still think the trip was well worth the 'extra baggage'.