To be admitted to Nature's hearth costs nothing. None is excluded, but excludes himself.
You have only to push aside the curtain - Henry David Thoreau
........

The only limits we have are those we give ourselves.

........

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Darla – Saying Goodbye to a Sweet Dog

It’s never an easy time and we know too well the sadness you’re feeling.  Marisa & Walt, know that all of us are sending the biggest hugs to you today.

THE EULOGY - by Carol Kufner

Look not where I was
For I am not there
My spirit is free
I am everywhere

In the air that you breathe
In the sounds that you hear
Don't cry for me Mom & Dad
My spirit is near

I'll watch for you
From the other side
I'll be the one running
New friends by my side

Smile at my memory
Remember in your heart
This isn't the end
It's a brand new start

No comments: