To be admitted to Nature's hearth costs nothing. None is excluded, but excludes himself.
You have only to push aside the curtain - Henry David Thoreau
........

The only limits we have are those we give ourselves.

........

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chasing Legends – the documentary

I had posted quite awhile ago that I was looking forward to seeing ‘Chasing Legends’ when it finally made its way to Canada.  Well, as is typical for me…I couldn’t wait.  So, I ordered the DVD from the USA instead.

It then sat on the shelf while we waited to share the viewing with a bunch of friends.  Busy lives meant that we finally saw it last night.

Great documentary.  The behind the scenes footage of TdF, especially as it relates to tactics/strategy was intriguing.  There were some great interviews with the likes of Phil Liggett & Paul Sherwan – TdF commentators, riders, race directors, and etc.

It was amazing how quickly I was caught up into the whole TdF experience all over again - July cannot get here fast enough!!!

Edited to add:  I heard that TSN will be carrying TdF television coverage in Canada this year!  YES!!!!

No comments: