To be admitted to Nature's hearth costs nothing. None is excluded, but excludes himself.
You have only to push aside the curtain - Henry David Thoreau
........

The only limits we have are those we give ourselves.

........

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A frickin' elephant!!

This was just sent to me and it made me chuckle, so I had to post it here. I took a quick look online and found variations of the same story, so I can't reference the originator of the story (the photo is mine)...but thanks to "D" for making me smile.

------
From the diary of a Kindergarten Teacher;

My five-year old students are learning to read.
Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,
"Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!"

I took a deep breath, then asked..."What did you call it?"
"It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!"



"A f r i c a n Elephant"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That too gave me a chuckle....out of the mouth of babes!

Catherine